Have your circumstances changed?

Show all parts of this guide

3. If you move home

Let us know your change of address details:

• you can report a change of circumstance online 
• you can telephone us on 01392 277888 and ask for Housing Benefit
• you can download and print a change of circumstance form and return it to us using the freepost address printed on the form (no stamp required)

If you are moving to another address and renting from a private landlord, we will also need to see proof of your rental liability. If you do not have a formal tenancy agreement, you can download a proof of rent form for your landlord to complete.