See our privacy notices for details on how we manage personal information
The council provides a comprehensive range of waste management services to help local organisations manage their waste within Exeter and the immediate surrounding area.
The purpose of this service is to extract as much value from your waste as possible. Our collection services include:
- mixed recycling in one container - paper, plastics, small card and tins
- separated recycling materials - paper, plastics, cardboard and tins
- glass - mixed colours
- rubbish for conversion to energy
- waste from special events
- food waste
- clinical waste
- hazardous waste, including electrical and electronic items
Nothing goes to waste - even the materials that can't be used any other way are used to create energy from waste here in Exeter.
If you would like to enquire about our service, please press Start and complete the contact formPlease note we can only provide this service to commercial addresses.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
To complete the form you will need the following:
- tell us the type of waste you'd like us to collect
- details about your company and your role within it
- your contact details to we can get in touch
A member of our Commercial Waste Team will contact you within 3 working days of your enquiry.