2. What can I recycle elsewhere in the city?
The following can be taken to recycling banks around Exeter:
- Drinks cartons
- Clothes and shoes
The following can go to the one of the recycling centres:
- Plastic toys (or take them to a charity shop)
- Paint pots
- Electrical items – small and large
- Bottles that have contained chemicals (like antifreeze)
- Coffee pods can be returned to the supplier empty.
- Coffee pouches, crisp packets, medicine blister packs and pet food pouches are mixed materials and can’t really be recycled.