For some clinical waste items, including sharps, we may be able to provide a free collection service. Sharps items include:
- used and unwanted medical syringes
- needles, injection cartridges
- glass insulin vials
- insulin pumps
- blood sugar test needles and strips
- short plastic feeding tubes
- other contaminated medical items
To arrange this collection service please contact one of our advisors on 01392 265010.
If you want to report needles, sharps or other evidence of drugs use that have been discarded or are present in litter, please use the Report Littering form.