Official reports are written from time to time by different companies and organisations. These cover various aspects of the local economy. Some reports are commissioned to meet a particular gap in current knowledge.
These are just some examples of good sources of information:
- Devon County Council publishes online information about social issues, crime and the local economy
- Nomis collates and produces monthly reports about Official Labour Market Statistics -
- The Heart of the SW Local Enterprise Agency (LEP) produces monthly newsletters to broadcast news about developments within the South West
- The SW Tourism Alliance provides visitor information, statistics and data relating to the South West region
- The Office for National Statistics publishes UK census data to help paint a picture of the nation and how we live. They provide a detailed snapshot of the population and its characteristics, and underpin funding allocation to provide public services. The most recent census took place on 27 March 2011 when the population of England & Wales was 56,075,912
- Exeter Business Bulletin – Regular bulletins are sent out to those interested in knowing about business developments in the city. To subscribe to these bulletins, simply click the Stay Connected icon at the top right hand side of the page. Your email address will not be passed to any third party.
If you are considering relocating to the Exeter area or you are a business based here that needs specific information to further your business prospects, please contact us at email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)1392 265134. If we do not have the figures to hand ourselves, we will be happy to point you in the right direction where we can.