Stovax Group, based on the Sowton Business Park, encompasses 3 companies engaged in the production and distribution of ceramic tiles and domestic heating appliances.
We employ 230 full time staff along with 80 out workers; sourcing component and dispatching finished products to over 50 countries worldwide.
The benefits of continuing to invest and growing our group in Exeter include:
- An excellent resource of local skilled and semi-skilled labour, particularly with regard to language and higher education skills; where Exeter has developed as a centre of educational excellence.
- On-going supply of available space from advance land allocation planning by the local council and buildings from property developers.
- Excellent communications link-up, both electronically (now enhanced by Exeter being situated in "Silicon Bay"), and by the old traditional requirements of road, rail and air routes.
- Where necessary we have always been able to recruit and relocate skilled staff as Exeter is regularly voted the "best quality of life/environment centre in the 100,000 - 250,000 population category in the UK".
- Exeter also provides the base for most service-orientated companies operating in the Devon area; providing a fast supply of support into our group.
This list is not exclusive!
Guy Brook, Group Managing Director, Stovax Holdings Limited