A payment is available to support people who face financial difficulty as a result of an instruction to self-isolate.
Only people told to isolate on or after 28 September will be eligible for this help.
Do I qualify?
The support will take the form of a single payment of £500 for people aged 16 or over who:
- Have been told to isolate by NHS Test & Trace and
- Are employed or self-employed and
- Are unable to work from home and
- Will lose income as a result of being instructed to isolate and
- Are in receipt of one of the qualifying benefits
- Universal Credit
- Working Tax Credits
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income Support
- Pension Credit
- Housing Benefit
You may also be able to receive this payment if you are the parent or guardian of a child who has been sent home from school or nursery and meet the conditions above.
See our Test and Trace Support Payment page for more details about these payments, and to make your application