The Government has recently announced a new payment to support people who face financial difficulty as a result of an instruction to self-isolate.
Only people told to isolate on or after 28 September will be eligible for this help.
Do I qualify?
The support will take the form of a single payment of £500 for people aged 16 or over who:
- Have been told to isolate by NHS Test & Trace and
- Are employed or self-employed and
- Are unable to work from home and
- Will lose income as a result of being instructed to isolate and
- Are in receipt of one of the qualifying benefits
- Universal Credit
- Working Tax Credits
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income Support
- Pension Credit
- Housing Benefit
See our Test and Trace Support Payment page for more details about these payments, and to make your application