Our Home Call service provides alarms for rent by people at risk, including the elderly, those with mobility problems, medical conditions or those in sheltered housing. This enables people to continue to live in their own homes.
We monitor home call alarms 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and answer all emergency calls within 2 minutes.
How does the alarm system work?
The alarm unit
- the alarm unit plugs into your main telephone socket and electric socket, connecting you to our 24 hour monitoring centre. It should remain plugged in and switched on at all times. The unit contains a battery and will continue to work for a number of hours during a power cut
- the lightweight pendant is kept on you while you're in your property and once the button on it is pressed, it will send a message to the alarm unit instructing it to dial the monitoring centre. Once connected, the operator will be able to speak to you through the alarm unit and offer any assistance needed
Next of kin
- you will need to provide the monitoring centre contact details of any key holders or next of kin who live within a reasonable distance of your home so they will be able to arrange help for you if you need it
- the alarm service costs £4.52 per week inclusive of VAT (installation and maintenance is free)
- key safe if required costs £2.29 per week inclusive of VAT (can be purchased outright for £108.05)
If you would like more information about the home call alarm system or to book a demonstration, please call 01392 682349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.