Our event notification form aims to help you run an event safely and legally by making sure that you have the necessary permissions and that you comply with any relevant legislation.
By completing our form, you can help us to make sure you receive the advice and assistance you need to get your event started and that you apply for any licences or permissions in time.
Please print the form below and once complete, email to email@example.com
You can also post your completed form to:
Environmental Health and Licensing
Exeter City Council
Paris Street, EX1 1RQ
Please contact us on 01392 265148 for more information about gaining permission for an event.
There are several documents and website links that can assist you with completing the form and meeting the requirements set out.
- Standard conditions for use of council land
- Standard conditions for use of waterways
- Standard conditions for the use of the Transit Shed
- Standard conditions for the use of the Piazza
- ECC risk assessment template
- ECC accident / incident form