Salary:See vacancy description
Full Time (37 hours per week 20% of which is study/college time)- 12-18 Month Fixed Term Contract
Provisional interview date: 07.09.2017
Provisional start date: September 2017
Salary/Grade: A2- £13,601pa
The Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprentice will :-
- Help generate content for news releases, social and digital media, the Council’s Civic Newspaper, the Exeter Citizen and any other publications.
- Help develop campaigns and communicate key messages internally and externally.
- Take telephone calls and deal with enquiries from the media.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the Council’s media library.
- Help maintain and expand the Council’s email communications systems.
- Take photographs and help make videos for the Council’s website and social media platforms.
- Attend meetings and assist the Communications team at public events, media briefings and photo opportunities.
- Work outside of normal working hours when required.
Essential - Minimum of 3 - 5 GCSE’s A – C to include English, Mathematics and IT or equivalent, and/or level 2 Business Administration/Marketing
Desirable - AS or A’ level in Business Studies/Marketing
- A confident communicator (verbal and written)
- IT literate, with experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook (or similar)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised with the ability to multi-task
- Investigative and problem solving skills
- Discretion and trustworthiness, as party to confidential information
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Ability to research and produce reports
- Experience in compiling web information and promotional materials or equivalent
You should have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and, above all, you should be enthusiastic and self-motivated. Customer focussed and committed to quality service provision whilst being flexible and adaptable to changing service needs.
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Functional Skills level 2 Maths, English and It if required.
Upon satisfactory completion of the Level 3 apprenticeship programme, further progression will be subject to funding and availability of positions.
For full details and to apply please visit: https://exeter-college.enrola.co.uk/opportunity/595f4a988dba3