Main Exeter City Council Facebook page
Lord Mayor of Exeter
Exeter Housing Services
Exeter River, Canal & Quay
Exeter City Allotments
Denis the Dustcart (Recycling)
Exeter Corn Exchange
RAMM (Royal Albert Memorial Museum)
Main Exeter City Council Twitter page
Lord Mayor of Exeter on Twitter
Exeter Housing Services on Twitter
Denis the Dustcart (Recycling) on Twitter
Exeter Guildhall on Twitter
Exeter Corn Exchange on Twitter
RAMM (Royal Albert Memorial Museum) on Twitter
Invest in Exeter
Exeter Farmers Market
Exeter Business Support
The Matford Centre
Our social media house rules
We're committed to making the best use of all available technology and innovation to improve the way we do business. This includes using all reasonable and cost-effective means to improve the way we communicate, reach out and interact with the different communities we serve.
We’re happy to help you in any way that we can and look forward to seeing your views and feedback. We do however expect our users to offer us the same level of courtesy that we offer them, so we have a short set of house rules:
2. We will remove, in whole or in part, posts that we feel are inappropriate or discriminatory against any individual or group.
3. We will block and/or report users on our social media channels who post messages at us which we believe are:
- Abusive or obscene
- Deceptive or misleading
- In violation of any intellectual property rights
- In violation of any law or regulation
- Spam (persistent negative and/or abusive posts in which the aim is to provoke a response)
4. You are wholly responsible for any content you post including content that you choose to share.
Anyone repeatedly engaging with us using content or language which falls into the above categories will be blocked and/or reported to the associated social media platform.