1. Financial Assistance
Empty home loans
We provide funding for home improvements, managed through a contract with Wessex Resolutions CIC. Through a consortium of 20 local authorities, money is pooled to create a long term fund for home improvement loans, with interest and investment profits creating the sustainable funding pipeline.
Empty home loans can be used whether the house is going to be sold or let. The Wessex Resolutions representative will discuss which loan solution is best suited to individual circumstances.
Wessex Resolutions are able to provide low-cost loans to cover various types of work, such as:
- Disrepair or structural issues
- Removal of damp and mould growth
- Electrical rewiring
- Thermal upgrading such as windows
- Boiler work and insulation
- Improvements to kitchens or bathrooms