5. Are you intentionally homeless?
We might decide that you are “intentionally homeless” (contributed to your homelessness) if:
- you had somewhere else that was reasonable for you to live, but you chose to leave or to give up the property
- you leave somewhere where you can continue to live, and you are only leaving to get some help from us
- you were helped to find suitable and available accommodation by us as a result of a previous homeless application but you failed to take this up
- you have contrived your eviction by arranging with your landlord that they tell you to leave