4. Do you have a priority need?
You will be considered to be in priority need if you:
- have dependent children living with you, you are pregnant or live with someone who is pregnant
- are homeless as a result of a flood, fire or other disaster
- are classified as “vulnerable” or are living with someone who is vulnerable due to such things as old age, ill-health or a disability, leaving the armed forces, coming out of prison, fleeing violence or having been in care or fostered
- if you are 16 or 17
- if you are aged 18-21 and were in care until you were 16