Home Call provides community alarms for rent to people at risk, including the elderly, those with mobility problems, medical conditions or those in sheltered housing. This enables people to continue to live in their own homes.
This service will:
- Provide an emergency monitoring service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and answer all emergency calls within 2 minutes.
- Respond to all emergencies in an efficient and professional manner and, if required, summon the emergency services immediately.
- Respond to enquiries about joining the scheme within 5 working days.
Deliver alarm units to subscribers and demonstrate how to use them.
- Encourage regular test calls.
- Check with clients at least once a year that units are in full working order.
- Visit the holder on the same day if a problem with a unit is reported.
Homecall information and prices
No installation fee
No maintenance fee
You will need:
- A telephone socket and an electric socket near each other on the same/adjacent wall
- Minimum 2 key holders who live at separate addresses who will attend in an emergency.
If you do not have key holders, why not consider our KEY SAFE option
If you are disabled, you may be exempt from VAT
Home Call Service Annual Report 2009/10 [55kb]
For the costs of the service, please contact our office on 01392 682349