1. Small Arts Grant Scheme
We award small arts grants to artists, arts organisations, community groups and promoters. From 1 April 2017 our maximum grant award will rise from £750 to £1000 in addition there will only be three meetings a year.
Aims and Objectives of the Scheme
- To enhance and increase the artistic vitality of the City of Exeter for those who live and work here.
- Support and collaborate with creative artists in presenting their work to the people of Exeter.
- Stimulate arts projects which will benefit the City.
- Allocate funds to these projects.
- Embrace many art forms.
- Involve a wide cross-section of the City's population.
- Encourage artists inside and outside the City to present their work to the people of Exeter.
- Involve new artists as well as those with established reputations.
- Maximum grant that can be applied for is £1,000.
- Applications are accepted three times a year.
- Applications may be submitted by individual artists, arts organisations, community groups and promoters.
- The event must take place within the financial year in which it is awarded. Financial year runs 1 April-31 March.
- The grant must be claimed by 20 March, within the financial year in which it is awarded.
- Grants awarded in March of any year, will be for the financial year beginning 1 April (ie the following financial year).
- Applications must be submitted by email with supporting information attached as a pdf.
- Applications must be received by the final deadline date.
- The decision will be emailed to the applicant within 10 days of the meeting.
- The decision is final and there is no appeals process.
Before downloading and completing the application form, please read our guidelines and conditions.
If you require advice before submitting your application, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Deadline for applications||Date of meeting|
|Wed 4 Jul 2018||Wed 18 Jul 2018|
|Wed 7 Nov 2018||Wed 21 Nov 2018|
|Wed 6 Mar 2019||Wed 20 Mar 2019|