7. Allotment use and storage
- Tenants must use their Allotment and any structures on it for their own personal use and must not carry out any business thereon or sell produce from it.
- The Tenant may use the Allotment only for those horticulture purposes that the Council deems appropriate.
- Only materials for use on the Allotment may be stored there, such as beanpoles, cloches, pots and netting for seasonal use.
- Storage of other items is not permitted.
- The use or storage of asbestos or similar hazardous materials in not permitted on the site.