3. Assignment and sub-letting
- The Tenancy of an Allotment is personal to the Tenant named on the agreement
- The Tenant may not assign or sublet all or part of their Allotment or structures thereon.
- The Tenant may share the use of the Allotment and or structures by agreement with the Authorised Officer.
- The tenant or their visitors may not enter onto or cross another Allotment without the express permission of the Tenant of that Allotment or in the case of a vacant Allotment, the Authorised Officer.