5. Trees, hedges and invasive plants
- The planting of trees on the Allotment (with effect from 1/10/2014) is restricted to those on dwarfing rootstocks.
- Tenants must not, without consent of the Authorised Officer, cut or prune any trees outside their own Allotment.
- Large or invasive plants including (but not confined to) bamboo, willow and forms of hazel may not be grown on the allotment.
- Tenants are responsible for maintaining any hedge or fence on their Allotment. Hedges abutting the Allotment should be trimmed so as not to obstruct pedestrian or vehicular access or restrict the use of adjoining Allotments.