9. Waste materials and pollutants
- Waste material, including green waste, may not be brought onto the Allotment site.
- Carpet may not be bought onto site or used in any way on an allotment. Any carpet found on an allotment will need to be removed immediately.
- Compostable material originating from the Allotment must be stored for use in a composter or purpose built enclosure.
- The use of concrete for shed bases, glass houses or for paving, or any solid brick and cement structures is not permitted (dry laid concrete slabs are permitted).
- The Tenant must not allow any decaying matter to remain on the Allotment Garden which may cause a nuisance or annoyance.