2. Group booking information
For group travel organisers, we offer a one-stop booking service, enabling you to plan your next visit to Exeter.
- organise a guided tour with Exeter’s Red Coat Guides
- arrange coach commentary around Exeter with Exeter’s Red Coat Guides
- book a visit to the Custom House Visitor Centre
- book a visit to Exeter’s Underground Passages
- book a visit to Exeter Cathedral
- book a visit to the Royal Albert Memorial Museum (RAMM)
- suggest itineraries, tailor-made to suit your requirements
- book a visit to St Nicholas Priory – A Tudor Home (closed at present)
- provide information on suitable group accommodation
- offer advice on timing your visit and other practical tips
- advise on coach parking and setting-down points within Exeter and surrounding towns
- issue a free Travel Trade Pass to all group organisers planning a visit to Exeter
Simply complete and return the form below to us at Exeter Visitor Information & Tickets Dix’s Field, Exeter EX1 1GF at least two weeks prior to your visit with a £25 deposit for each attraction booked.
Upon receipt we will check availability and written confirmation will be sent to you before your visit takes place.