To see progress and decisions or to make a comment on a planning application please use our online search for planning applications and appeals. You can also make a comment by emailing or writing to us.
It is important to supply your name, address and post code, or email address.
Please note all written representations can be viewed by the public and cannot be treated as confidential. However, your signature, telephone number or email address will not be shown on our website.
Only comments on planning matters can be considered and any comments we think are personal or inappropriate may be removed.
Comments on planning matters include:
- overlooking/loss of privacy
- design/effect on appearance of area.
- access, parking, traffic, road safety
- policy/economic benefits
Comments which cannot be considered:
- loss of value to your property
- loss of view
- boundary and neighbour disputes
- impact on private drainage systems
- inappropriate or personal comments
- breach of covenant