1. Greater Exeter Strategic Plan (GESP)
Consultation on the GESP begins Monday 27 February and runs until Monday 10 April. For more information click here.
2. Development Delivery Development Plan Document (DPD)
The publicity period on the publication version development delivery DPD has ended. All representations receives will be passed to the Inspector when the document is submitted for examination.
The Publication Version of the Development Delivery Document, together with the associated Proposals Map and the 'Other proposed submission documents' are available to view and download below:
The Sustainability Appraisal
Statement of Consultation
Statement of Representation Procedure
Habitat Regulations Assessment
Equalities Impact Assessment (EQIA)
DD DPD Appendix 1
Please note that due to their detailed nature the documents may take some time to download.
We have prepared the Development Delivery Development Plan Document (DPD) for Exeter, which it proposes to submit to the Secretary of State.
The Development Delivery Document will:
- Allocate land for new development.
- Designate land for projection or safeguarding and identify land where specific policies apply.
- Contain 'development management' policies that will be used to determine whether planning applications submitted to the Council should be granted planning permission.
- Include a Proposals Map that will show allocations and designations.
This publication version of the plan has been prepared taking into account the results of the previous consultation on the draft document and the 2015 Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA) which identifies new housing sites.
If you require any further information or wish to discuss the content of this document please contact us.