Our economy team can help you to set up your company in Exeter.
We offer a comprehensive and free one-stop-shop support service for those companies and entrepreneurs currently based elsewhere in the UK or abroad. The aim of the service is to provide a soft landing for businesses from the moment a decision has been taken to relocate here.
The portfolio of services available includes the following:
- information on the current make-up of Exeter’s business community to assist you in making a decision about relocation, and in formulating a marketing strategy if you decide to relocate
- online search facility for suitable business locations for firms (office buildings, warehouses or land), and temporary office space rentals for those companies that need this
- support for recruitment searches
- information about specialist private suppliers
- liaison with other stakeholders in the city
- referral to appropriate Exeter Ambassador (if required) e.g. to assist with legal aspects on procedures to set up in Exeter
- integration into the business community
Call our economic development team on +44 (0)1392 265134 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.