2. Hygiene advice for food business operators
This is a two hour session which aims to help you successfully comply with food hygiene legislation. We tell you what we look for when inspecting your business, discuss good and bad hygiene practises and how to get a food hygiene rating of 5.
Duration: 2 hour course
Exam: No exam
Venue: Civic Centre, Paris Street
Topics covered include:
- completing the safer food better business pack
- what we look for when we inspect your business
- good and bad hygiene practice with photo examples
- discussion time for any questions you have
- how to get a rating of 5!
There is no examination but all candidates who attend the course will get a certificate of attendance.
2018 course dates
- Tuesday 27 February, 10am - 12:30pm
- Thursday 27 September, 2pm - 4:30pm
Making a booking
To book a place on the maximising your food hygiene rating course, please visit our booking page.
Please refer to our environmental health course terms and conditions before proceeding with your booking.