Salary:See vacancy description
Service Unit:Culture, Leisure & Tourism
Part time: Permanent, 25.5 hours per week
Salary: £19,312 - £20,092 Pro rata
We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, motivated individual with a passion for customer service to join the Culture, Tourism and Leisure team in this varied role.
As part of the role, you will provide administrative support to the service, assist staff with financial and statistical information and ensure the efficient day-to-day running by ensuring tasks are dealt with effectively and diligently. The successful candidate will have excellent organisational and customer service skills.
This position is offered on a part-time basis, 25.5 hours per week.
- To prepare statistical & financial information for the Centre Managers and Duty Managers and produce reports as required.
- Prepare process & monitor all invoices prior to sending for payment.
- Ensure all centres have sufficient office stationary & other office consumables.
- To manage all block bookings via the leisure contracts booking system along with all relevant invoice, statements and payments.
- To provide administration support to the Centre Managers and Duty Managers, this is to include typing, filing and IT support.
- To support Human Resources in the maintenance of staff personnel records, including recruitment correspondence, training and induction, holiday and sickness records etc.
If this post sounds of interest to you, and you want to join a friendly and welcoming workplace, then look no further!
Exeter City Council is an equal opportunities employer and encourages employees to work flexibly in a way that not only meets their work responsibilities, but also suits individual lifestyle choices and home commitments.