Cookies information uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Close banner


See the latest information and advice in Exeter. We are closely monitoring the situation and working with the government and NHS, who are well prepared to deal with this virus.

Other changes that may affect your bill

Notify us of any changes that affect your Council Tax bill

For example::

  • Name change
  • Someone has joined or left the household that may affect who is liable to pay
  • Change in your residence due to your job

You can do this using your online Council Tax account or you can telephone 01392 277888 and select the service you need.

You will need to let us know the Council Tax account reference number as well as the changes.

When this content has been updated

Last updated 30 March 2021