Empty homes advice

Show all parts of this guide

3. Letting your empty home

There are a number of High Street letting agents, so it is important that you identify a competent one. The Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) provides a list of ARLA qualified agents in your area. Please visit their website for more information:


From time to time we may have need of accommodation to let. This might be for a particular project or for a particular length of time.

Contact the Empty Homes Officer to find out if this option is available for your property.