6. Neighbourhood and community
Resident Involvement and Community Initiatives
The team have been busy setting up new groups and running various events for tenants across the city.
In 2021/2022 we:
- Established the Tenant Voice and Leaseholder Voice group
- Ran a series of focus groups
- Continued to run a variety of health, wellbeing and digital training activities in our older persons accommodations
- Held a number of neighbourhood events, including a plant swap and estate tidy-up and litter pick
- Ran a series of regular drop-in events for the tenants of Rennes House
- Re-launched InSight magazine
- Produced a free guide on how to set up a residents’ association and helped a local community establish one
- Worked with Age UK (Exeter) to offer two taster sessions for seated exercise at Flowerpot Lane and Bodley Close.
If you would like to see any events or activities in your neighbourhood, please get in touch or visit our resident involvement page.