Renting Minefield Week 2021
This spring's event is going to the same format as the autumn and again be offered as an online event.
Renting Minefield Week 2021 will be from Wednesday 19 May 2021 to Wednesday 26 May 2021.
During this week there will a series of helpful pre-recorded bite-size talks available to those who have registered.
On Thursday 27 May 2021, at the end of the Renting Minefield week, there will be a live session with a panel of experts on hand to answer your questions.
The draft agenda for Making it work for your tenant includes:
- The regular housing legislation and policy update from Dick Scott
- Electrical Safety Regulations - Demystifying EICRs and PAT testing
- Mediation and the Breathing Space(Debt Respite) regulations
- Exeter City Council update
- Pets in the Private Rented Sector
- An introduction to retrofit - What to consider before you start any retrofit works
- Support for tenants – how can landlords help their tenants through the ongoing crisis?
Please register your interest in this free online event and you will contacted nearer the time of the event with further details.
For more information please contact Claire Hope on 01392 265833 or email email@example.com