Cookies information uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Close banner


See the latest information and advice in Exeter. We are closely monitoring the situation and working with the government and NHS, who are well prepared to deal with this virus.

Report a council housing fault or repair

Show all parts of this guide

4. Request a repair

You can use our online fault reporting tool below to let us know about a fault or problem in your council house. 

If this tool doesn't work on your device, please use the text only version of this system available at Housecall - text only.

Click on the Start button to go to our reporting tool

Start the journey


More info about the journey

  • You'll need to tell us the details about the nature of the fault you are reporting
  • You will have to give us your name and contact details
  • You will need to tell us when someone will be in for us to visit

We'll receive your report and get back to you as soon as we can.

If the full form does not work on your device, please use the Housecall - text only version instead.