Autumn job fair date announced
Exeter's largest jobs fair is brought to you by Exeter City Council and Exeter Jobcentre Plus.
Taking place at the Corn Exchange in central Exeter on Tuesday 27 September, the fair will be open from 11am – 3pm.
There is no need to book for this event; you can turn up on the day.
There will be a range of different employers advertising their vacancies, as well as recruitment agencies and other support services.
Come prepared with your CV, including a digital copy if possible.
If you are currently claiming benefits please talk to your Work Coach about attending.
Among the employers and training providers attending are:
- 2 sisters Food Group (2SFG)
- Crealy Theme Park & Resort
- McDonalds Exeter
- NHS (Health Care Assistants / Admin / facilities)
- Courtyard by Marriott
- Holiday Inn Express Exeter
- Castlebridge Hospitality (Hotel Indigo)
- Proud to Care
- Learn Devon
- ETS Group (Education, Training & Skills)
- National Careers Service
- Building Greater Exeter (construction jobs)
- University of Exeter
- Jurassic Fibre
- The White Company
For any queries, contact Exeter.JobsFair@exeter.gov.uk