3. Arts Project Funding
Exeter based arts organisations or individual artists can apply for one off Arts project funding during 2018/19. Amounts between £1000 and £8000 may be applied for by fully constituted, not for profit arts or voluntary organisations based in Exeter who do not already receive core/rent support from Exeter City Council. (Individual artists must provide CVs and examples of their work to qualify for this fund.)
Where an arts/voluntary organisation in receipt of funding is part of a constituted partnership, the partnership may apply for a one off project grant not covered by its core funding.
Any application must have strong arts content and the project must take place within the city of Exeter (EX1-EX4) and the project must commence after 31 March 2018 and be completed by 31 March 2019.
Aims and Objectives:
- to help more Exeter residents take part in arts and creative activities, particularly those people/communities not currently participating
- to support the development of new partnerships between artists, community groups, arts and commercial organisations
- to deliver creative opportunities to celebrate diversity and to increase the diversity of artists working in Exeter
Priority areas for funding in 2018/19 are:
- community/art form festivals
- arts projects that target young people outside school
- projects that demonstrate partnerships between artists and communities
When you can apply
|Opening date||Deadline for applications|
|Mon 9 July 2018||Wed 15 August 2018|
How to apply
Please read the guidelines found below and compete the application form.
- guidelines for Arts Project Funding 2018/19
- application for Arts Project Funding 2018/19
- activity report form for Arts Project Funding 2018/19
For more information, or to submit completed applications together with requested supporting documents , please email email@example.com or post to:
Arts & Events Manager
Exeter City Council
Exeter, EX1 1JJ