Exeter Leisure - Individual Membership
Designed to give you flexibility and choice by allowing you to build your own membership. The Exeter Leisure Choices membership starts from just £25 per month and allows you to customise your membership in three easy steps;
Step 1: £25pm
Choose your main activity. You can select from one of four options;
- Gym: Full access to all gyms across Exeter Leisure; over 300 stations, functional training rigs, heavy weights Pump Room
- Swim: Full access to all pools across Exeter Leisure; including two 25m pools, one 19m metre pool, and 2 learner pools
- Group X: Full access to all pools across Exeter Leisure; including two 25m pools, one 19m metre pool, and 2 learner pools
- Sports: Full access to racket sports; including squash, badminton and table tennis; the Exeter Arena’s athletics track and field and indoor bowls at Isca Centre
Don't forget that all options include access to our exclusive 'Workout @home' feature on the Exeter Leisure App.
Step 2: £5pm per additional activity (optional)
Once you’ve chosen your main activity, you can build your membership to suit your needs by adding additional activities for just £5 per month, per activity.
You can choose as many as you want and you also have the flexibility to add and remove them to suit your needs*;
- Group Exercise
- Health Suite at Riverside Leisure Centre (Inc. Sauna, Steam Room and Whirlpool – Over 16’s only)
Exeter Leisure Junior Membership
Our Exeter Leisure Junior membership allows your child’s health and wellbeing needs to grow as they do for just £25 per month. Starting from just 3 months of age, your child can enjoy a range of health, well-being and fitness benefits, including;
- Swimming lessons: learn to swim with Exeter Leisure, stages 1 to 10
- Casual swim
- Teen Gym: designated gym sessions for 11-16 year olds – encourages safe use of equipment and builds a love for fitness
- Sports (including badminton, athletics track, table tennis)
Please note: We currently have a waiting list for our swimming lessons. Please contact the centre directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org to add your child’s name to the waiting list.
Exeter Leisure Family Membership
Get the whole family moving with our Exeter Leisure Family membership.
Starting from £50 per month, we have a range of options available depending on the size of your family.
Adults on the membership will benefit from full access to all of our facilities* including gym, swim, racket sports, classes and the health suite at Riverside Leisure Centre; whilst children can take advantage of all the great activities the Junior membership has to offer including swimming lessons.
*Does not include St Sidwell’s Spa.