3. Vehicle renewals
All licenced vehicles are renewed on an annual basis. Applicants should allow at least 2 weeks for their applications to be processed. Applications are not complete if not all necessary documents are submitted.
Application process for vehicle renewals
Please submit the following documents to the email@example.com inbox to make your application:
- Completed Vehicle Renewal Application form;
- An MOT certificate that is no older than 3 months from the date of your application (all advisories must be addressed);
- A Motor Insurance certificate that covers your vehicle from the day your new licence will commence and also covers the vehicle under the terms of a Hackney Carriage / Private Hire licence;
- The Vehicle Registration document in the registered keeper’s name and current address.
Once we have processed all necessary documents, we will call you to take payment for the renewal of your vehicle licence. Please allow at least 2 weeks for your application to be processed.
Hackney Carriage Vehicle Licence: £380.00
Private Hire Vehicle Licence: £295.00
Please allow at least 2 weeks for your application to be processed before calling us on 01392 265702.
In order for us to process your application as quickly as possible, please make sure that:
- You submit your application and supporting documents in one clear email;
- Specify in your email whether you are applying for a Hackney Carriage or Private Hire Vehicle Licence; and
- Ensure documents are clearly legible and ideally submitted in PDF format. If photographs are used please make sure they are the right way up and can be easily read.