Land charges

Show all parts of this guide

4. Personal search

You can submit a personal search by emailing The information will be returned by email and you can submit up to 5 searches per company per day.

Highways enquiries should be sent to Devon County Council, Land Charges Manager (

We do not make a charge to submit a personal search.  

If you require Con 29r information as part of your personal search, please say this in your request.