If you are struggling to afford your bills there is help available.
You can use this online calculator to work out your household budget.
This could help you in the following ways:
- highlight bills that are higher than most people pay
- show areas where you can save money
- show you which are your priority and non-priority payments
- see other benefits you could be entitled to
Start the journey
More info about the journey
You will need to have details of your income and the money you spend. This should be as accurate as possible. The calculator will use estimated amounts if you really don’t know.
You might have to pay money to us for:
- your rent or service charges
- Council Tax or Housing Benefit overpayments
You should talk to us soon as possible if you are finding it difficult to manage your payments. We want to ensure that any arrangements you make are affordable. We also want to ensurethat you can keep to your payments without causing you hardship.