Cookies information uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Close banner

Voter ID - have you got yours?

To vote in the upcoming 4 May Local Elections you will need to show photo ID. To find out more about accepted forms of photo ID, and if you need to apply for a free Voter Authority Certificate, see our Voter ID page.

Public speaking at meetings

Show all parts of this guide

4. Request to speak at a committee

Complete this form to request to speak at a Council meeting, Executive or Scrutiny committee, or a Planning committee meeting.

Please make sure you have read and understood how you can ask your question at the relevant committee:


Start the journey


More info about the journey

You will need to tell us your question, as well as your name, address and contact details

Once your form has been received, a member of the Democratic Services Team will contact you by the end of the next working day to discuss your request and provide further information