1. Our tours
Operating throughout the year except Christmas Day and Boxing Day, our free guided walking tours are the perfect way to explore Exeter.
Update 31 December 2020: Due to the current Tier 3 restrictions, our Red Coat Guided Tours are cancelled until further notice.
Tours depart from the Hooker Statue on Cathedral Green.
Regrettably, dogs (except Guide dogs) are not permitted on the tours and children must be accompanied by an adult. The tours may contain steps, slopes and steep or rough ground, however the Red Coat Guides will do all they can to make tours accessible to all so please speak to your guide before the tour about the suitability for your individual needs.
For more information Please call us on 01392 265203 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional tour information
- Please note guided tours may be subject to cancellation or alteration without notice.
- Please note tours will only go ahead with a minimum of two people on the tour.
- Some tours contain steps, slopes, and steep or rough ground.
- Only assistance dogs are permitted to accompany owners on the tours.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Adults remain in charge of the children and are responsible for their care and control.
- All tours except Forgotten Exeter are accessible by wheelchair and mobility scooter, or have an alternative route.