Cookies information uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Close banner

Voter ID - have you got yours?

To vote in the upcoming 4 May Local Elections you will need to show photo ID. To find out more about accepted forms of photo ID, and if you need to apply for a free Voter Authority Certificate, see our Voter ID page.

Premises licences

Show all parts of this guide

1. Premises licence overview

This page will explain everything you need to know about premises licences and how to apply for them.

Licences you can apply for:

  • apply for new premises licence
    • make annual payment for a premises licence
    • consent to be designated
    • notification of change of name or address
  • vary an existing¬†premises licence
  • transfer a premises licence
  • apply for a club premises certificate
  • apply for a provisional statement
  • request a review of a premises licence or certificate
  • apply to vary a designated premises supervisors