Cookies information uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Close banner

Voter ID - have you got yours?

To vote in the upcoming 4 May Local Elections you will need to show photo ID. To find out more about accepted forms of photo ID, and if you need to apply for a free Voter Authority Certificate, see our Voter ID page.

Boarding, home boarding and daycare

Show all parts of this guide

1. Overview of animal boarding establishments

If you are setting up an animal boarding establishment then please submit your application on the following page with the correct fee.

If you wish to clarify which licence applies to you please contact us on 01392 265702.

The licence will be granted subject to a veterinary inspection (this will not be your own vet). The Licensing Officer may accompany the vet during the inspection.

We will endeavour to issue a new Licence within a period of 28 days, however if we have been unable to determine your application in this time a licence will not be automatically granted due to animal welfare implications.

Application for renewals will need to be received within 10 weeks of the Licence expiry date.