Community Right to Challenge

We have produced a guidance note on the community right to challenge, which explains:

  • what is the community right to challenge
  • who can make a challenge
  • which services can be challenged
  • how to make a challenge
  • how and when a challenge can be made
  • how and when the council will deal with a challenge

Community Right to Challenge Guidance Note

When this content has been updated

Last updated 4 March 2016