2. Farmers Market
Shoppers keen on sampling West Country foods can buy a wide range of produce at the Exeter Farmers Market. The market is a vibrant and enjoyable place to buy and sell and meet with producers who offer a delicious range of foods such as venison, pork, lamb, beef, chicken, organic fruit and vegetables, apple juice, fish, chicken, preserves, cakes, bread, pies and much more.
The market takes place every Thursday from 9.00am to 1.00pm on the corner of Fore Street and South Street.
If you are interested in trading at the Farmers Market please complete the Apply for a stall at Exeter Farmers Market form by clicking on the Start button below.
Start the journey
More info about the journey
- Your contact details.
- The details of your business.
- Files which can be uploaded to the application form (including insurance policy details, and produce details).
- What produce you intend to sell.
- The size of stall that you require.
- The start date and duration that you wish to use the stall.
A member of staff will contact you to discuss your application.