1. Our tours
Red Coat guided tours will be re-commencing from 3 December 2020.
Operating throughout the year except Christmas Day and Boxing Day, our free guided walking tours are the perfect way to explore Exeter.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic we have had to introduce some further restrictions and booking is essential.
All tours must be booked in advance, and by 4.00pm of the day before, please visit the Corn Exchange website to book your place.
Please note that there will be no tours on 25 & 26 December.
Tours depart from the Hooker Statue on Cathedral Green.
Regrettably, dogs (except Guide dogs) are not permitted on the tours and children must be accompanied by an adult. The tours may contain steps, slopes and steep or rough ground, however the Red Coat Guides will do all they can to make tours accessible to all so please speak to your guide before the tour about the suitability for your individual needs.
For more information Please call us on 01392 265203 or send an email to email@example.com
Additional tour information
- Please note guided tours may be subject to cancellation or alteration without notice.
- Please note tours will only go ahead with a minimum of two people on the tour.
- Some tours contain steps, slopes, and steep or rough ground.
- Only assistance dogs are permitted to accompany owners on the tours.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Adults remain in charge of the children and are responsible for their care and control.
- All tours except Forgotten Exeter are accessible by wheelchair and mobility scooter, or have an alternative route.