1. Household Support Fund 4
Household Support Fund 4 – Project 2 (October 2023 – March 2024)
Applications are now invited from:
- Households who have missed out on other cost of living support and
- Households who need further help to meet the cost of essentials
Some of the reasons you might have missed a payment include:
For DWP Cost of Living Payment
- You received a qualifying benefit award starting after the eligibility date for a payment
- Your award was not in payment at the eligibility date because you were waiting for a decision on a claim or appeal
- You had a Universal Credit nil award due to earning payment cycle (i.e. received two wage payments in one month)
- You were receiving Housing Benefit without a qualifying DWP benefit
For HSF4 Project 1
- You were not liable for Council Tax at your address (renting a room, exempt property / person etc)
- Council Tax Support was not claimed in time or no decision had been made at the Eligibility date
- One or more of the household criteria for a payment were only added to your claim after the eligibility date
Please read the information on Project 2 and also the Economic Vulnerability Fund, so that you can see if you might be eligible before making an application. You can also find out about other support that might be available.
The next payment of the low income benefit and tax credit Cost of Living Payments are being made between 31 October and 19 November. If you think you were entitled to a DWP Cost of Living Payment and do not receive it, you can report that to the DWP.
If you meet the criteria set out above, please make your claim for a payment.
Household Support Fund 4 – Project 1 (September 2023)
This project has now closed. See more details about Project 1.