4. Presenting items for collection
Please note the following:
- for an outdoor collection, items need to be accessible by our crews in the grounds outside the front of your property, and must be easily visible
- indoor collections are currently suspended
- Collections will take place between 7.00am and 2.00pm. If items are not presented when we arrive to collect, a rebooking fee of £11.70 will be applied if we are required to return.
- never leave items on a road, footpath or any other public place
- large items constructed of wood must be broken down
- ensure items, including sacks, are securely tied, safe to handle and do not have sharp items sticking out