1. Exeter's strong economy
The Exeter economy benefits by the presence of:
- organisations providing world class research, education, and training*
- good transport access by road, rail and air
- high end broadband capacity available
- outstanding strategically important employment sites and office locations - view the area's Commercial Property Register and Business parks
- consistently lower rents and rates comparable to other areas
- loyal, flexible, and cost-effective workforce
* The most prominent of these is the University of Exeter. This is in the top 1% of leading world universities and is the UK's 25th fastest growing organisation.
The video above was made in November 2013. It showcases the Exeter area and aims to attract investment into Exeter by highlighting the type of support and lifestyle it can offer a relocating business.