Cookies information uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Close banner


See the latest information and advice in Exeter. We are closely monitoring the situation and working with the government and NHS, who are well prepared to deal with this virus.

Want to move or swap homes

Please note: during the Covid-19 pandemic we will still accept applications for mutual exchanges; decisions will still be made, but there may need to be a delay in the exchange itself taking place. Please contact the Housing Team on 01392 265033 if you have any queries.

If you are a social housing tenant and want to exchange to another social housing property you may be able to find an exchange on Homeswapper.

If you have requirements that make your move a priority you may be able to find a new home through Devon Home Choice.  

When this content has been updated

Last updated 25 March 2020