Cookies information uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Close banner


See the latest information and advice in Exeter. We are closely monitoring the situation and working with the government and NHS, who are well prepared to deal with this virus.


Within this section you can find information and advice for council tenants, private tenants and homeowners. You can also find advice on what to do if you are at risk of becoming homeless and details on how to apply for social housing.

During the current lockdown we will be continuing our services at Stage 3.
To report a repair-urgent or routine, please call 01392 265031.
For more details, please see Covid-19: returning to normal service.