Cookies information uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Close banner

Voter ID - have you got yours?

To vote in the upcoming 4 May Local Elections you will need to show photo ID. To find out more about accepted forms of photo ID, and if you need to apply for a free Voter Authority Certificate, see our Voter ID page.

Resident involvement

Show all parts of this guide

1. Introduction

We want to encourage tenants and leaseholders to become involved in shaping the housing services that we provide.

Getting involved is a good way to provide us with valuable feedback and influence the way we work. It’s also a great way to meet new people and gain valuable skills and experience.